Workshops are set up to demonstrate how to recycle trash.
• Eco bricks will be made
• Bags and baskets will be created from newspaper
• Ashtrays made from aluminium cans
• Boxes and dompots made from tetra-paks
• How to prepare sachets and foil packaging for Peduli Alum to make into bags.
Information pamphlets will be distributed on:
• the harmful effects of burning plastic
• the detrimental effect of dumping rubbish into river beds
• the eventual breakdown of plastic in the ocean and effects on marine life
• the spreading of disease and vermin from rubbish pits
• the toxic effects of asbestos and alternatives which can be used
Pamphlets will also illustrate the advantages of living in a trash free environment.